~ Abraham Hicks
Some inspirational quotes to the topic:
- Cut not the wings of your dreams, for they are the heartbeat and the freedom of your soul. – Flavia
- By choosing your thoughts,
and by selecting which emotional currents you will release
and which you will reinforce,
you determine the quality of your Light.
You determine the effects that you will have upon others,
and the nature of the
experiences of your life. – Gary Zukav from “Seat Of The Soul”
- All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream. ~ Edgar Allen Poe
- You are given the gifts of the gods,
you create your reality
according to you beliefs.
Yours is the creative energy
that makes your world.
There are no limitations to the self
except those you believe in. – Seth , channeled by Jane Roberts
- Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true. – Napoleon Hill
- Nurture your mind with great thoughts. – Benjamin Disraeli
- Every revolution was first a thought in one man’s mind. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Clear your mind of “can’t”. – Samuel Johnson
- If constructive thoughts are planted positive outcomes will be the result. Plant the seeds of failure and failure will follow. – Sidney Madwed
- It’s not the situation that’s causing your stress, it’s your thoughts, and you can change that right here and now. You can choose to be peaceful right here and now. Peace is a choice, and it has nothing to do with what other people do or think. – Gerald G. Jampolsky, MD
- The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it. – Marcus Aurelius
- You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you. – James Allen
- You have powers you never dreamed of. You can do things you never thought you could do. There are no limitations in what you can do except the limitations of your own mind. – Darwin P. Kingsley
- Man’s power of choice enables him to think like an angel or a devil, a king or a slave. Whatever he chooses, mind will create and manifest.– Frederick Bailes
- The person who sends out positive thoughts activates the world around him positively and draws back to himself positive results. – Norman Vincent Peale
Just because you can`t see it ….
(what the eyes can`t see, the soul perceives)
/YouTube.com / Amazing Fractal Animation
The Unseen Infinite
Arisen to voiceless unattainable peaks, I meet no end, for all is boundless HE,
an absolute Joy the wide-winged spirit seeks, a Might, a Presence, an Eternity.
In the inconscient dreadful dumb Abyss, are heard the heart-beats of the Infinite.
The insensible midnight veils His trance of bliss, a fathomless sealed astonishment of Light.
In His ray that dazzles our vision everywhere, our half-closed eyes seek fragments of the One:
Only the eyes of Immortality dare to look unblinded on that living Sun.
Yet are our souls the Immortal’s selves within,
Comrades and Powers and Children of the Unseen.
October 1939, Sri Aurobindo
The devil says: “You will weaken. You will not know exactly when. You are afraid.” The angel says: “You will weaken. You will not know exactly when. You are afraid.”
The Warrior is surprised. Both the angel and the devil have said the same thing.
The devil continues: “Let me help you.” And the angel says: “I will help you.”
At that moment the Warrior understands the difference. The words may be the same but these two allies are completely different.
And he chooses the angel’s hand.
~ Paulo Coelho (Warrior of the LIGHT)
One who knows crying, knows spiritual practice.
If you can cry with a pure heart, nothing else compares to such a prayer.
Crying includes all the principles of Yoga.
~ Swami Kripalvanandji
Notes from the Universe
And she cried and cried and ever so faintly murmured:
Oh, how I wish you were here with me.
That you could have been with me.
That we could have lived forever.
And I whispered into her ear, so softly that my words could only be felt, not heard:
He will be.
And you do.
(From the book: Notes from the Universe by Mike Dooley. Homepage: http://www.tut.com/ )
Cosmic Consciousness – A Poetry from Sri Aurobindo
I tried to give this wonderful peotry from Sri Aurobindo some pictures and music.
I hope you like it.
Sri Aurobindo was an indian nationalist, freedom fighter, philosopher, yogi, guru and poet.
He lived 1872-1950
For sources read the description on Youtube.
I have wrapped the wide world in my wider self
And Time and Space my spirit’s seeing are.
I am the god and demon, ghost and elf,
I am the wind’s speed and the blazing star.
All Nature is the nursling of my care,
I am its struggle and the eternal rest;
The world’s joy thrilling runs through me, I bear
The sorrow of millions in my lonely breast.
I have learned a close identity with all,
Yet am by nothing bound that I become;
Carrying in me the universe’s call
I mount to my imperishable home.
I pass beyond Time and life on measureless wings,
Yet still am one with born and unborn things.
“You must unlearn what you have learned.”
Master Yoda Quote